Saturday, May 22, 2010

First Blog Post

Well, I plan to close on the house on Monday or Tuesday and leave for Pittsburgh, and then the Wild West. :-) I'm thoroughly excited; though not sure what to expect. My hope is to upload some before and after pictures of the house and then update the blog semi-regularly (bi-weekly?) while on the road with pictures.

Two quotes that come to mind at the moment:
From Mission Year (
www.missionyear.org)
"Love God, Love People. Nothing else matters."

And as Robert Jordan:
"....
a wind rose in the Mountains of Mist. The wind was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings nor endings to the turning of the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning."

-Tom

3 comments:

  1. Cool! I am glad that you are planning to blog / chart your journey and experiences.

    Two quotes that help me:
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me, Christ Jesus." - Phil. 4:13

    and

    "May the words of my lips and the medication of my heart be pleasing to You, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer." - Psalm 19:15

    Love,
    D A D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! :-) When are you coming to Pittsburgh? :-)

    Have you read the latest WoT book (12)?

    Love to Infinity,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thought I had posted via my blackberry but it didn't go through. I'll be happy to hear your thoughts and experience some of your adventure through the blog and in person too :-).
    Love you oceans!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete